News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Lenovo Yoga 6 13 2-in-1 fabric feels like an old shirt

Started by Redaktion, July 15, 2021, 10:02:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Using clothing fabric instead of plastic or metal for a laptop is a pretty neat concept at least until you have to clean the thing. It may be best to avoid spilling any coffee or other liquids on the Yoga 6 13 or you'd be left with some potential stains.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Lenovo-Yoga-6-13-2-in-1-fabric-feels-like-an-old-shirt.550943.0.html

Jamal A. Hotep 99

Jo from Charlotte123

This was such a poorly written article. What is your point? That fabric on electronics can stain and can't be cleaned? Obviously. It sounds u barely even used the tablet or lack the ability to form opinions from your experiences with it besides the fact u think fabric = bad. Is it better executed than the surface? Worse? How often will u be resting your hands on the back of the tablet for it to becomes oily and stained? A little critical thinking goes along way man

WillysJeepMan

Quite an odd article.  It sounds like the author is speaking from a theoretical perspective and not from first-person use. 

My Yoga 6 is 6 months old and in daily use, the fabric cover continues to look as vibrant as the day I unboxed it.

Then again, I'm not in the habit of taking it to the local fried chicken fast food place.  8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview