News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Get an 11th-gen Intel core i7-powered Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Gen 9) for 50% off its starting price

Started by Redaktion, July 09, 2021, 23:29:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo US has declared today (July 9, 2021) a "second Black Friday", with generous discounts on a range of PCs and peripherals. They include the Core i7-1185G7-powered version of the ThinkPad X1 Carbon, which started at US$3,369, but can be had for $1,685 instead during this event. A ThinkPad P17 is also involved in this sale, although it is not the latest model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Get-an-11th-gen-Intel-core-i7-powered-Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Carbon-Gen-9-for-50-off-its-starting-price.550262.0.html

fishstik

How can you in good conscience advertise this unit when you haven't confirmed if Lenovo has fixed the critical 400MHz throttling bug? You allude to updating your reviews multiple times, and since then 2 BIOS updates have come out.

eclyps

Why are you giving Lenovo free press for their ridiculous pricing schemes?

50% off a laptop that with a 'web price' that is 2x what it should normally cost is not a Black Friday deal, it's just selling the laptop at it's normal price with marketing gimmicks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview