News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI announces Delta 15 and Alpha 15 / 17 budget-friendly gaming laptops with AMD Radeon RX 6700M / 6600M GPUs

Started by Redaktion, July 09, 2021, 20:44:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MSI is adding a new Delta series with slim and light design that can be equipped with a Ryzen 9 5900HX processor and a Radeon 6700M GPU, while also introducing a redesigned Alpha series with improved cooling and processor options up to a Ryzen 7 5800H complemented by a Radeon RX 6600M GPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-announces-Delta-15-and-Alpha-15-17-budget-friendly-gaming-laptops-with-AMD-Radeon-RX-6700M-6600M-GPUs.550171.0.html

996forever

The only thing i want from MSI is a GS66 and GS76 Stealth with 5900HX paired with 3080m, good ram and advanced optimus (mux switch crucial) not more budget models.

Syniurge

The Delta 15/17 sound pretty amazing, most likely the best full-AMD high-end gaming laptops, if the 240Hz display is of good quality.

I'm currently a happy owner of a Renoir-based Alpha 17 and MSI has my thanks for being one of the few(two?) manufacturers offering AMD CPU+GPU gaming laptops.

potato

Quote from: Syniurge on July 12, 2021, 13:26:41
The Delta 15/17 sound pretty amazing, most likely the best full-AMD high-end gaming laptops, if the 240Hz display is of good quality.

I'm currently a happy owner of a Renoir-based Alpha 17 and MSI has my thanks for being one of the few(two?) manufacturers offering AMD CPU+GPU gaming laptops.
Four so far as I know, MSI, Lenovo, Asus and HP.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview