News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xperia 1 IV rumor tips a Pixel 6-like 50 MP main camera for the future Sony flagship along with a misleading release date

Started by Redaktion, July 09, 2021, 17:57:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A rumor has been shared that a potential Sony Xperia 1 IV flagship will come sporting a 50 MP main camera sensor. If true, it would be a considerable step-up from the camera equipment of the Xperia 1 III. The same source also offered vague but still surprising release date information for the Xperia 1 IV.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xperia-1-IV-rumor-tips-a-Pixel-6-like-50-MP-main-camera-for-the-future-Sony-flagship-along-with-a-misleading-release-date.550243.0.html

nemo

What is also another possebility is that at the end of the year a new xperia pro wil be revealed then the soon release makes sense if this isnt all total bull what is claimed.

Panrt

Leaker say: Xperia 1 III come with 64MPx.. But no..
Xperia 1 II come with 48MPx.. But no.. New leak say 50MPx for next Xperia 1 IV.. Who else believes that?

PaulM

If you know this is just megapixel myth nonsense, and that we need quality not necessarily megapixels, then why are you saying this is a good thing?

YUKI93

Since I'm not that impressed with Snapdragon 888 thermal performance, I will definitely wait for the next-gen Mk4 Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5 as well). I wouldn't hold my breath for the camera though, the previous rumours said that the Xperia 1 Mk3 would have a 64MP main camera but that's not the case.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview