News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G50 smartphone review: 5G mid-range phone with 90 Hz display

Started by Redaktion, July 08, 2021, 22:38:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Motorola Moto G50 is a mid-range device that costs around 250 Euros (~$295) and features a 90 Hz display and 5G support. That sounds like a good configuration for the Moto phone, but there are also weaknesses. We'll look at them in more detail in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G50-smartphone-review-5G-mid-range-phone-with-90-Hz-display.549548.0.html

Henri

I bought this phone for my wife to replace the One vision.

I agree with most points, the display is ok, still quite colour accurate unlike other IPS displays from other OEMs.
Still you get the 90hz wich offer fluid user experience.

I disagree the loudspeaker is good on calls the the other person can ear you perfectly. Don´t know about the storage but  as far as I can tell everything opens quickly,

True regarding the battery life, is brutal and a huge improvement over the One Vision.

For 199€ and for those after stock android , good specs it´s a much capable phone and better than the G30 in every aspect

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview