News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12.5 expected to arrive this month on 14 Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO smartphones with Global or Europe ROMs

Started by Redaktion, July 03, 2021, 12:44:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MIUI 12.5 is apparently rolling out to more smartphones that sport either the Global or EU (Europe) ROM. A list of 14 devices has been provided, which includes popular smartphones like the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite, Redmi Note 9, POCO X3 NFC, and POCO F2 Pro. Even the venerable Redmi Note 8 Pro has a spot saved for it.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-5-expected-to-arrive-this-month-on-14-Xiaomi-Redmi-and-POCO-smartphones-with-Global-or-Europe-ROMs.548770.0.html

S4i20

Did any one just recently updated their mui and now superwallpaper don't work for my note 10 pro

Ali Rizwan

What the heck, they giving 12.5 updates for 9T, and 10T lite devices and not thinking about more it's upper variants like Mi 10T or 10T pro .... What a joke

abc

MattMatt

Edmund

Forget about Poco! No stock only can purchase online and no service support. Just close it down!

Wayne Holmes

Well, I very recently got the Poco X3 Pro, and the next day Miui 12.5 was downloaded and installed, it does make the phone look a lot better, but it's not as simple to access notifications.  You have to swipe down, then across to see any new notifications, a little weird.

Mahir

Also ich habe seit 2 Jahren das Redmi Note 8T. Es war beim Release sehr beliebt, teilweise sogar bevorzugter als das pro. Schade, dass Miui 12.5 dem Note 8T nach wie vor noch vorenthalten wird, zumal noch sehr viele Geräte dieses Modells in Nutzung sind. Ein Update auf Android 11 ist eher unwahrscheinlich, ein Update auf Miui 12.5 wäre sinnvoll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview