News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The MacBook Pro 14 and MacBook Pro 16 with Mini LED displays and Apple M1X SoCs may arrive in September

Started by Redaktion, July 02, 2021, 16:29:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to reports, Apple has expanded its supply chain and production capacity for new MacBook Pro models. Thought to be a new MacBook Pro 16 and the long-rumoured MacBook Pro 14, the pair will reputedly debut in September with Mini LED displays and Apple's M1X SoC.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-MacBook-Pro-14-and-MacBook-Pro-16-with-Mini-LED-displays-and-Apple-M1X-SoCs-may-arrive-in-September.548621.0.html

Ish

Wait I thought they were launching with Apple Silicon... no, wait! March! Definitely March! Nope... WWDC. Definitely WWDC. Oops... Q4... 2022... Nope, definitely September now.

It's going to be right this time, guys. Because you are bound to be right when you pick every friggin option.

John Brown

I don't care when, but PLEASE have an option with zero PWM and the other funky dithering crap that apple uses. I (as many others) have been forced off Mac laptops for years because of the eyestrain I experience.
(If you don't experience it, lucky you, but please don't quote sky-high flicker rates as reason why 'no-one is affected' etc. when experience speaks for itself.)

Muhammad Anhar

Wow, M1X are beating RTX 3070 in benchmark! Apple will surely put it onto capable hardware, like their iPad. And who cares with touchscreen on MacBook? We will add wireless charging nobody needed, instead of more ports.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview