News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi claims to have added more RAM to the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G with its latest software update

Started by Redaktion, July 01, 2021, 16:20:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has rolled out a new update to the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, the latest entry in the Redmi Note 10 series. Xiaomi claims to have enabled more memory on the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, albeit only using virtual RAM. A simple change, perhaps, but one that has a certain 90s feel to it.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-claims-to-have-added-more-RAM-to-the-Redmi-Note-10-Pro-5G-with-its-latest-software-update.548453.0.html

Zahid Mehmood

I bought redmi note 10 one week ago ...
It's too slow 🥺and very bad experience...
Need lot of improvement..

YUKI93

Quote from: Zahid Mehmood on July 02, 2021, 10:04:02
I bought redmi note 10 one week ago ...
It's too slow 🥺and very bad experience...
Need lot of improvement..

MIUI has never been a well-optimized OS. At one point, you may want to flash a custom ROM with stock AOSP UI instead. I had that kind of experience before and it was a completely night-and-day difference.

YUKI93

This is basically what Windows Phone users have been doing for ages through Interop unlock. I did that on my Nokia Lumia 830 and Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and I really cannot stress out more on how much of a vast improvement it made over the standard 256MB virtual memory.

AndrewJohnsoon

This extra RAM would pretty much enhance the performance of the device and would offer more power with Dimensity 1100 chipset.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview