News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Despite being announced 3 year ago, The Elder Scrolls VI reportedly hasn’t gotten past the design phase

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2021, 23:26:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Bethesda's Todd Howard opened up to The Telegraph about the Elder Scrolls VI. According to him, however, the game is still in the initial design phase, despite having been announced years ago.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Despite-being-announced-3-year-ago-The-Elder-Scrolls-VI-reportedly-hasn-t-gotten-past-the-design-phase.548330.0.html

Wereweeb

What do you mean with "The Elder Scrolls VI"? All we need is Skyrim.

Todd should know that real Skyrim fans wanted a 2021 edition of Skyrim.

Skyrim: P*ndemic.

Or a version of Skyrim for Android - a SD 888 should be able to run Skyrim.

Maybe The Elder Scrools VI will end up just being a very special edition of Skyrim.

Fun fact: I'd need to say Skyrim one more time in order to match the number of times it has been re-released.

Skyrim. Done.

Anonymousgg

Good. It should be released solidly into the XSX/PS5 gen. No last-gen holding it back. 8+ big cores or go home.

Kostas Y.

'Tis sign of the times.
Compare the shear number of AAA games that came out in 2007, and then 10 years later. Yep.
It's over.

totototo

Who cares about skipping a console gen ?

Console is what ruined the initial Skyrim release on PC with a terrible user interface.
Hopefully the moders were prompt to correct this.

Nathan Rice

Considering that BGS was primarily working on Starfield first, I'm not raw about the long wait for TES VI. I'm more raw that Zenimax sold to M$, but what can you do?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview