News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Windows 11: Microsoft has the opportunity to unlock the potential of the Surface Pro and Surface Pro X as true iPad Pro competitors

Started by Redaktion, June 25, 2021, 19:17:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Windows 11 may seem like Windows 10 with a fancy skin, but Android app emulation could be a boon for Microsoft's Surface Pro and Surface Pro X series. If Microsoft pulls it off, it could finally provide Apple and its iPad Pro tablets with serious competition.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Windows-11-Microsoft-has-the-opportunity-to-unlock-the-potential-of-the-Surface-Pro-and-Surface-Pro-X-as-true-iPad-Pro-competitors.547505.0.html

Vrvly

You may think that way, but the biggest opportunity is for their surface phone, it's their next lvl device but it needs users...apps and cameras. With this app side is done, now to hw...

Wes

Bought a surface pro 6 a few years back instead of another Apple product and find out I cannot upgrade to W11.  I'll be switching back to Apple and going with iPad Pro as my next investment.  Should have known better that to invest in Microsoft hardware, Apple is such a better value.  Not a troll but an actual surface pro user who tried the switch and got burned.

DavidW

Quote from: Wes on June 27, 2021, 17:32:36
Bought a surface pro 6 a few years back instead of another Apple product and find out I cannot upgrade to W11.  I'll be switching back to Apple and going with iPad Pro as my next investment.  Should have known better that to invest in Microsoft hardware, Apple is such a better value.  Not a troll but an actual surface pro user who tried the switch and got burned.

I have a surface pro 6 and it is eligible. what crap are you talking about?

Noc

Quote from: Wes on June 27, 2021, 17:32:36

Are you sure the surface pro 6 isn't included, I thought everything after surface pro 4 was getting win 11.
Comparing a SP.and and iPad Pro is a joke. My wife filmed something on her iPad and took some photos and had to submit them but rename with her name. It is such a joke trying to do that on an iPad. I want to smash 8t everyone I use it for anything  other than watching movies or basic browsing.

A faster SP with Android apps will be awesome.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview