News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft unveils Windows 11 with an "all-new", productivity-focused UI

Started by Redaktion, June 24, 2021, 19:28:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Today, (June 24, 2021) Microsoft has debuted the next major upgrade to its main OS, Windows. This new 11 version does indeed come with a centered Start button and menu by default. The Redmond giant asserts that the new interface it headlines has been developed and designed to perfection, down to the last detail and icon graphic.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-unveils-Windows-11-with-an-all-new-productivity-focused-UI.547375.0.html

Kostas Y.

Oh OK. I get it. So now when their Indians designers re-do the icons (again), it's gonna be called Windows 12?.. 14? 15? 69?
Truly, an exciting era for PC enthusiasts. Suck it, 2000's!

Asherpat

Kostas, let me guess, you have never posted an analogous snarky remark when Apple releases its serial feline os version.

Kostas Y.

Quote from: Asherpat on June 25, 2021, 09:41:40
Kostas, let me guess, you have never posted an analogous snarky remark when Apple releases its serial feline os version.
That's cause I don't give 2 sh*ts about Macs. Never used 'em, don't plan to. Simple as.
MacFagg*t, Church of Stallman initiate, or a Windows guy through-and-through (like myself) - you'd have to be insane to defend THIS. It is now crystal clear that under Nadella, Windows has become a festival of incompetence, and I'm getting real STRONG 3rd world vibes from Windows 11. It smells like Dribbble. It reeks of Behance. "5 dolla, me logo-logo designa!" "OOOOh, we do round corna now! Trendy! fash-uhn!"
We're in the middle of unprecedented degeneration, and pretending that "it's not happening" doesn't help. Sides, a 2 trillion corp can do better than this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview