News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P50 series to launch with a 1/1.18-inch primary camera sensor

Started by Redaktion, June 23, 2021, 20:56:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to a new rumour, Huawei plans to release the P50 series with a huge camera sensor. The Chinese company has already teased the arrival of its next flagships, during which it showed renders that highlighted the cameras that the P50 series will feature.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P50-series-to-launch-with-a-1-1-18-inch-primary-camera-sensor.547260.0.html

S.Yu

Uh, it's gonna use Sony sensors regardless of what they brand the camera. Not even Leica uses Leica sensors because Leica doesn't produce sensors.

David Norton

I started my love affair with Huawei photography when reading the dxomark reviews of the P20pro as being the best photography phone at the time. It's front facing camera was useless but the rear cameras were awesome. I got used to using the timer or taking selfies by guessing where we were in the frame.
So getting a p30pro was a no-brainer sporting a wide angle lens and better front facing camera. The telephoto lens also doubling as a macro lens.
I was wanting the p40pro but got scared of no Google apps. So i bought the exynos S21ultra- it's the worst phone I've owned. The selfies don't put everyone in focus, the phone overheats and the picture quality was not of the same standard of Huaweis pictures. Though the video quality is much better with picture in picture options and directional microphone.
I am hoping to be able to buy a p50pro even if Google apps are not available.

Chera Robinson-Constantin

I agree with David, I have the S20+ and I regret switching from P30 Pro :( Can't wait for the global release of HarmonyOS to sideload the GMS to the Mate 40 pro..

S.Yu

Wow, despite the contraction in sales Huawei's keeping the trolls going. Looks like the rumor of going back to Snapdragon is true. I hope reminders of DxO's extreme bias isn't too frequently needed. The P20/30 years were some of the worst in terms of how their scoring doesn't add up with their own samples. I think from then on they began cherry-picking their samples due to the backlash, so it's no longer immediately apparent.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview