News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Xiaomi security feature could arrive globally with MIUI 13

Started by Redaktion, June 22, 2021, 18:36:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi's newest software feature will bring an extra layer of security to owners of their devices. This feature is currently only available on the latest version of Xiaomi's Chinese software but will make its way over to the global market when MIUI 13 is released at the latest.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Xiaomi-security-feature-could-arrive-globally-with-MIUI-13.547027.0.html

Gregzeng

MIUI version 12.5.1.0 was OTA updated, 2021-05-01, on my Redmi Note 10 Pro. This phone is one of the cheapest, but seems to get the latest ROM updates before the others do.
Old timers here know that websites exist to track ROM updates for smartphones. Older ROM versions can resemble the new, by choice of themes, icon pack & 3rd party applications.
Generally the newest ROM updates from OEM are using innovations from these 3rd party innovations. The best examples are keyboards, icons, speed dials, etc.

Zafar iqbal

Yes my wish and my request to xiaomi company is completed thank you xiaomi but post it early to all xiaomi phones.

Jjoes

I use Xiaomi phone , but not MIUI, custom ROMs are better on such cheap and good devices.
I was have Poco f2 pro.
Now have Redmi note 9 pro 5g.
Different CPU, but big differences in hardware's.. SD 865 was Amazing, but also SD 750g is god , decent

Race Bennon

I've been with Xiaomi even when it didn't reach the global market (no one knew the name, didn't have any shops on EU market ...). I love the MIUI skin of Android, it's simple ... only issue i find is that with every update, I need to change few settings otherwise Battery drain issue reappears ... but MIUI has been wonderful, helped me easily transition from Apple iPhone to an Android Phone (which was Xiaomi) and I've stick with Xiaomi ever since, this is my 4th Xiaomi phone and no eyeing the Mi 10T Pro soon  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview