News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Infinix INBook X1 Pro Laptop Review: Surprisingly Solid All Around

Started by Redaktion, June 21, 2021, 17:17:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After dabbling in budget Android smartphones for years, Infinix is now ready for its leap of faith into the laptop world. Its debut INBook X1 Pro retails for only $700 USD or less and it's already looking like a much stronger contender than initially anticipated.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Infinix-INBook-X1-Pro-Laptop-Review-Surprisingly-Solid-All-Around.545949.0.html

Muhammad Mukhlis

There is backlit keyboard on Infinix X1 and X1 pro, you just have to press Fn + Spacebar. If you take a closer look, there is a logo on the left side of the Spacebar.

Imran

I just bought this laptop and want to use the DCIN port for charging because I want to use the USB C port for display.  Can you please suggest what kind of that DCIN port is? what size? I want to buy a USB C to DC adapter to use with the original UCB C adapter. is that fine? or I have to buy a whole new AC Adapter with that DC pin?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview