News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Schenker Vision 14 shows, what a modern Ultrabook should look like

Started by Redaktion, June 19, 2021, 23:52:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thin and less features - many modern laptops have to make compromises in the hunt for every millimeter. The Schenker Vision 14 now shows that there is another way. In addition to plenty of ports, you also get replaceable RAM modules and two M.2 slots in a 1 kg magnesium chassis.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Schenker-Vision-14-shows-what-a-modern-Ultrabook-should-look-like.546798.0.html

Anon456

Quotewhat a modern Ultrabook should look like

Ultra book with 5-6h battery runtime? Yes please.

Sounds exciting for a thin and light laptop that's meant for the road warriors. /sarcasm

Wereweeb

Yeah, this is more along the "Lightweight gaming notebook, but there are no GPU's!" category that will hopefully be exclusive to 2021. Otherwise, yes, lose the dGPU board space and replace it with a bigger battery and I'm in.

Deculotada

I'm in!
I wanted to buy the Thinkpad X1 Carbon, but there are just too many throttling / heating issues, so I think I'm going to buy the Schenker next month.

Anon457

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview