News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft indirectly confirms the leaked Windows 11 ISO is legit

Started by Redaktion, June 19, 2021, 12:39:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft has all but officially confirmed that the leaked build of Windows 11 circulating the internet over the past few days is legitimate. The company has issued a copyright take-down notice via Google to Beebom, the site that has been dubiously hosting the leaked build.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-indirectly-confirms-the-leaked-Windows-11-ISO-is-legit.546766.0.html

S.Yu

They strapped us to the update wagon claiming Win10 is the last version of Windows, now 11...

GK

Yes, it is original. In fact, the user gets update as well after installation!

vertigo

Quote from: S.Yu on June 21, 2021, 04:24:37
They strapped us to the update wagon claiming Win10 is the last version of Windows, now 11...

Yup. It amazes me how many people, and so-called "professional journalists," seem to have forgotten this in all the "excitement." They're much more worried about talking about W11 and its changes than the fact MS has, once again, shown themselves to be untrustworthy. In the weeks since W11 was announced, this comment is only the second case of someone else mentioning this that I've seen. Truly sad.

And don't get me wrong; I never truly believed there would be no more versions, or at least that they believed that when they said it. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that they said it, and only a few years later are already going against it. Which just raises more suspicion about all the "requirements" for W11.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview