News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mobvoi TicWatch E3 launched at a bargain price for a Snapdragon Wear 4100 smartwatch

Started by Redaktion, June 16, 2021, 19:36:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While Google is yet to detail all aspects of its Wear OS reboot, Mobvoi has released a new Wear OS smartwatch. The TicWatch E3 shares many features with the TicWatch Pro 3, including a Wear 4100 SoC and 1 GB of RAM. The TicWatch E3 is US$100 cheaper than the Pro 3, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobvoi-TicWatch-E3-launched-at-a-bargain-price-for-a-Snapdragon-Wear-4100-smartwatch.545939.0.html

CmdrEvil

Plastic body and IPS screen for £179? That is what most £40 smartwatches have to offer. Sure WearOS and decent SOC, but if I really needed or wanted WearOS and SD4100 I would just go with TicWatch 3 Pro

Muhammad Farooqi

nice piece of Latest Firmware and Hardware combination. I ordered one and waiting for the watch.. this is not just plastic... this is a fine class of polycarbonate plastic a kind of "unbreakable"..

I hope this what you can get in such price  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview