News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad P15 Gen 2 comes in 11th gen Intel and UHD OLED touch options, RTX A5000 GPU offered as a daughter card

Started by Redaktion, June 16, 2021, 15:02:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has launched the ThinkPad P15 Gen 2 with internal upgrades over the 2020 version. The 2021 ThinkPad P15 Gen 2 continues to offer the GPU in a daughter board and comes in several configuration options including Intel 11th gen Core and Xeon GPUs, NVIDIA RTX A5000 graphics, and UHD displays in both OLED and IPS variants.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-P15-Gen-2-comes-in-11th-gen-Intel-and-UHD-OLED-touch-options-RTX-A5000-GPU-offered-as-a-daughter-card.545893.0.html

TrumpLiedPeopleDied

Shouldn't it be illegal to sell laptops with such outdated and thick bezels 8 years after thr Dell XPS?

I feel like the Lenovo designers are still using Windows 95.

Moores_law_has_passed

Halleluja - the "thicker" bezel helps with battery life (easier to conceal a bigger battery) and heat dissipation ventilation (easier if the bezel is more roomy rather than designer/sexy thin).   The P15 series (i hope) are for laptops that work way beyond "high-end business requirements" (meaning office type applications)

Amparo

Hello.

Then, what is the best 15" laptop I can buy with 128GB RAM?
Dell 7540, 7550, Thinkpad P15, P53, T15g or Zbook Fury 15?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview