News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer is going red: Blade 14 is back from the dead with 100 W TGP GeForce RTX 3080 graphics and a 7 nm AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX Zen 3 CPU

Started by Redaktion, June 15, 2021, 00:31:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After 6 years in hibernation, the 3.92 lbs Razer Blade 14 is returning with brand new tricks up its sleeves. Unsurprisingly, Razer has already crowned it the fastest 14-inch gaming laptop in the market.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-is-going-red-Blade-14-is-back-from-the-dead-with-100-W-TGP-GeForce-RTX-3080-graphics-and-a-7-nm-AMD-Ryzen-9-5900HX-Zen-3-CPU.542362.0.html

Andy M

MBV

As Razer is famous for peripherals - Will we see stepping up the game on notebooks and bring a optomechanical keyboard. The current ones are a bit average. And it must hurt XMG and Alienware are first to market?

MBV

Looks interesting! Small, thin and light also as powerfull with lots of ports and a good design. But:

- I doubt the 3080 will make a difference to the 3070 within that case. Especially since it has same TDP and also only 16GB

- Why no 32GB RAM option for the 3080 SKU?

- Why still use a HD Webcam and not finaly a FHD one with shutter

- Hope the screen is above 350-400 Nits. Would be more important than QHD on 14"

- The battery runtimes of 12h seem unrealistic for the small battery of 61Wh

- Can we at some point get away with the ugly green logo and USB ports and just get a grey / black one like on the Razer Blade Stealth or an RGB-LED one like on the mouses?

- Can we just get all Notebooks and peripherals in "Mercury White"?

Abr4xa3

Damn, I was thinking it was the perfect laptop for me until I read that it will only be available with 16 GB soldered RAM?

WHY? Just why?

Something

What's the performance difference between the three gpus if they are all held at the same100 watts? (And not limited by thermals?)

Potato crisps

Rick D Ryo

Apparently Razer Support confirms their new blade 14 is still compatible with Core X eGPU... weird.

TrumpLiedPeopleDied

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview