News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Review - A true heavyweight in the smartphone space

Started by Redaktion, June 13, 2021, 22:18:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Mi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi tried to create the best flagship smartphone in the Android space. The Mi 11 Ultra comes with a "massive" camera system. However, in one particular area, it is no better than an entry-level Android smartphone. Read our review to learn whether the Xiaomi smartphone is worth buying despite this shortcoming.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-11-Ultra-Review-A-true-heavyweight-in-the-smartphone-space.545179.0.html

Vantha

Thank you for your highly anticipated and very detailed (as usual) review.

When you say "In one particular area, Mi 11 ultra is not better than an entry level Android phone", did you refer to USB 2.0 or the phone is getting quite hot?

Konstantinos Kalogeras

Aren't there extra VAT and customs charges? When importing to Europe? When buying from tradingshenzhen.
Can anyone confirm?

Don

Hello sir,
Can you please upload the screenshot of mi11 ultra gps performance from the "GPSTest" app (screenshot in the article are from "GPS Test" app). The one I'm requesting to upload is often mentioned as "GNSS overview" below its screenshot in several reviews from notebookcheck.
Thanks.

pilarius

Quote from: Vantha on June 14, 2021, 09:38:19
Thank you for your highly anticipated and very detailed (as usual) review.

When you say "In one particular area, Mi 11 ultra is not better than an entry level Android phone", did you refer to USB 2.0 or the phone is getting quite hot?

It thought it was referring to battery life.  :o

Nishant

Amazing and detailed review I have ever seen. I think you tubers who speak so loud for such smart phones and keep their channel names so techie like they know everything in the world about smart phones. I guess they should read this and learn from the tester of this webpage.

Sorin

There are many people who listen music at Hi Res ,could be know if these phones have a DAC and AMP inside ,can u please when u test these phone try to tell what audio technology they have. Thank you.

Vaggbaba

Great review. Can test PWM with DC DIMMING set ON. This is crusial on PWM aspect.

Vaggbaba

Quote from: Konstantinos Kalogeras on June 14, 2021, 10:01:18Aren't there extra VAT and customs charges? When importing to Europe? When buying from tradingshenzhen.
Can anyone confirm?
Quote from: Konstantinos Kalogeras on June 14, 2021, 10:01:18Aren't there extra VAT and customs charges? When importing to Europe? When buying from tradingshenzhen.
Can anyone confirm?
With Global shipping no taxes. Even in Greece

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview