News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alleged Pixel 6 and 6 Pro screen protector leaks uphold earlier renders hinting at the upcoming Google phones' new displays

Started by Redaktion, June 13, 2021, 16:28:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google is projected to return to offering an XL (even if it is rumored to be called the Pro now) variant with the upcoming Pixel 6 series. Now, a screen protector allegedly made for this phone has shown up on SlashLeaks, as has one for the vanilla 6. They seem to line up with earlier tips pointing to the devices' case designs.  

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alleged-Pixel-6-and-6-Pro-screen-protector-leaks-uphold-earlier-renders-hinting-at-the-upcoming-Google-phones-new-displays.545261.0.html

PixelUser81

For the love of God, please do NOT have a curved edge screen. That's why I hate Samsung phones. Can we stop "testing" BS ideas?? 

Sam0

Why did they have to go all Samsung with this boxy design. I l9ved the pixel 5 design with the uniform bezels. I don't mind curved edges tho

Monty

Non uniform bezels, Not like the pixel 5 which had great looks, looked to me like a Galaxy Note from afar, we'll have to wait & see how people will receive it

Dacrow11

1 man's vs I another's treasure? I absolutely love the new look. Love a curved screen & actually thought the pixel 5 was basic & boring. Now this...I'm licking lips for October

They are Renderings

The word is Renderings, not renders. I don't know who started this idiotic trend of using "renders" in place of "Renderings". but it's just wrong. Stop it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview