News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

JMGO 01 and JMGO 01 Pro: Reasonably priced ultra-short-throw projectors with Leica optics for Pro model

Started by Redaktion, June 12, 2021, 17:06:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The JMGO 01 and JMGO 01 Pro are both ultra-short-throw projectors that undercut their competitors on price. The pair support Amazon Alexa and should last up to 45,000 hours, while the 01 Pro also features Leica-optimised optics.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/JMGO-01-and-JMGO-01-Pro-Reasonably-priced-ultra-short-throw-projectors-with-Leica-optics-for-Pro-model.545211.0.html

S.Yu

>over US$2,000, which is considerably more expensive than conventional 4K projectors
...lol?!! I can't imagine anything other than a few entry level industrial/commercial pseudo-4K projectors being considerably lower than $2000, or such products being rebranded for certain naive consumers, the equivalent of fast small format C-mount CCTV lenses being rehoused and marketed for ILC use.

Justin

Another projector that they will never reply for support on, will break and be a paper weight. I have purchased 3 jmgo projectors. All are paper weights. One can be repaired if they would sell me the LEDs for it. Not even asking for a free repair even though it is still in warranty. Another one the cooling is so bad I have replaced the DLP chip 3 times and this last time I have it much better heat sink, and a note powerful fan. That's the one that the LEDs died in. It's only a year old. The N7L. They will never respond to any request for help

Valantar

800 lumens? So the entry level model puts out as much light as a regular 60W lightbulb, or a ~10W LED one? Yeah, that's going to look terrible in anything but a dim or dark room.

S.Yu

Quote from: Justin on June 13, 2021, 14:19:46
Another projector that they will never reply for support on, will break and be a paper weight. I have purchased 3 jmgo projectors. All are paper weights. One can be repaired if they would sell me the LEDs for it. Not even asking for a free repair even though it is still in warranty. Another one the cooling is so bad I have replaced the DLP chip 3 times and this last time I have it much better heat sink, and a note powerful fan. That's the one that the LEDs died in. It's only a year old. The N7L. They will never respond to any request for help
Wow, I knew their wares are bad, didn't realize their support is even worse :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview