News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia 1 III: Early hands-on videos point to better cameras all-round, but drawbacks still exist

Started by Redaktion, June 10, 2021, 20:07:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xperia 1 III may not be available globally yet, but Sony has already started selling it in China. Accordingly, the first hands-on videos of the new flagship have arrived, and it seems that Sony has stepped up its camera game compared with the Xperia 1 III compared to last year's model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-1-III-Early-hands-on-videos-point-to-better-cameras-all-round-but-drawbacks-still-exist.544363.0.html

Pleh

I'm sold a headphone jack is easily worth $1000 more esp with flagship specs and display I woulda paid $2K for it~ just wish Sony tapped into walkman for their DACs inside them

mixedfish

Quote from: Pleh on June 11, 2021, 04:48:18
I'm sold a headphone jack is easily worth $1000 more esp with flagship specs and display I woulda paid $2K for it~ just wish Sony tapped into walkman for their DACs inside them

The headphone jacks in phones are worth gold nowadays. I don't think people understand that working from home and possibly having online meetings that last hours demands wired headphones because the connection is secure, zero drop outs and the battery life is of zero concern.

Makes zero sense that we have professional style laptops but we don't have professional style phones anymore.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview