News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Android 11-based MIUI 12.5.1 brings the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro back in business

Started by Redaktion, June 07, 2021, 18:31:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although not perfect, MIUI 12.5.1 pushes the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro out of the red zone and irons out most of the bugs present in MIUI 12.1.5. The latest Android 11-based update for this handset makes the whole interface snappier and comes with a few changes to the Notes app, new sounds, and more.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-11-based-MIUI-12-5-1-brings-the-Xiaomi-Mi-10T-Pro-back-in-business.543860.0.html

Codrut Nistor

Well, there's a certain degree of customization allowed, but I'd rather have stock Android as well. ;)

chungus

Codrut Nistor

Europe here. Romania, to be more precise. I don't think Xiaomi cares about Brexit. You will probably get the update one of these days.

Alejandro

I have a question does the Full Gestures work with both stock and 3rd party Launchers I miss the gestures on Nova launcher hope either they implemented it in future to be able to work with android 11 and 12

chungus

Quote from: Codrut Nistor on June 09, 2021, 15:48:28
Europe here. Romania, to be more precise. I don't think Xiaomi cares about Brexit. You will probably get the update one of these days.

Managed to go 12.1.2 > 12.1.5  by changing region but not 12.5.1 is not appearing....guess just have to wait then. Also interested whether full screen gestures work again with 3rd party launchers as it broke with the update to android 11

Harros

Hello
First, Thank you for providing the idea.
I am from UK and I had not update on my 10T PRO.
Changed region to Romania yesterday and I got the 12.1.5 from 12.1.2, I think.
Then today changed the region to Romania again and got 12.5.1.
The phone feels faster and it is reporting more "free" memory than before. I am getting up to 5GB out of 8GB of memory free.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview