News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Note 10 vs Redmi Note 9: The older Redmi phone may actually be better for gaming

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2021, 21:42:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Redmi Note 10 lineup is Xiaomi's current bread and butter for the mid-range segment. Sometimes, though, newer doesn't mean better, and it appears that last year's Redmi Note 9 may actually edge the Redmi Note 10 in some important performance tests.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-Note-10-vs-Redmi-Note-9-The-older-Redmi-phone-may-actually-be-better-for-gaming.543667.0.html

Blaize channel

Your very correct I've done a personal test and I'm sure the redmi note 9 games better with minimal lags

Lu Archua

Based on the tests you've done, there is no doubt that the helio g85 performs better gpu wise. But let's not forget that game developers tend to optimize their games more for snapdragon powered devices. Like the g85 not having very high frame rate option in CODM last time I checked. Same is true for dimensity 700-800 series.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview