News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 in review: Effective design improvement, the price fits

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2021, 10:22:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 does not look any different from its predecessor. However, the display is significantly larger because Xiaomi now uses the surface better. In the test, we draw a comparison to the Mi Band 5 and Huami's Amazfit Band 5 at the relevant points.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Smart-Band-6-in-review-Effective-design-improvement-the-price-fits.543310.0.html

Daniel Ridenhour

I've read that the new Mi Band 6 doesn't work with the software that the MiBand 5 used... and the new software doesn't support english / fahrenheit measurements... so is upgrading essentially starting over with your fitness history?.   

Kalyan

Waste product I am using MI band 5 even I tie the band to a cloth it's showing heart beats waste band iam believing that band is showing correct readings but yesterday I got doubte and tied to cloth and it's miracle it's showing heart beats a big shame on band now I am not using this band waste product 

Tobias Johansson

The senors are worthless if you're tattooed on your arm's. Talked to Xiaomi about this, and they even said that it won't work on dark skin, tattooed skin och damaged skin 🙄 Had no problems with Mi band 4 on tattooed skin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview