News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG Velvet 2 Pro: new leaks purport to show the keyless wonder that the flagship phone could have been

Started by Redaktion, June 05, 2021, 16:20:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Velvet 2 Pro would have been LG's flagship smartphone for 2021 - had the OEM not chosen to pull out of the smartphone business prior to its planned launch. Now, the marketing material outlining this device's design and main features has allegedly leaked. They indicate that it had a completely button-less form-factor and a 64MP main camera.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-Velvet-2-Pro-new-leaks-purport-to-show-the-keyless-wonder-that-the-flagship-phone-could-have-been.543608.0.html

S.Yu

Whoop, not only buttonless(gimmick) but no headphone jack(probably to follow up on that gimmick). There goes my sympathy for them.

Antoine Swans

I don't know which phone I would use now.
I've been with LG since the LG VU and now with the LG V60. I can't stand anything Samsung or Apple. 🤨

S.Yu

Quote from: Antoine Swans on June 06, 2021, 18:31:04
I don't know which phone I would use now.
I've been with LG since the LG VU and now with the LG V60. I can't stand anything Samsung or Apple. 🤨
Try Sony? Asus? Certain Lenovos?

jimtou

Own the LG Valvet 5G, very happy with it, especially the duo-screen.
Definitely will upgrade to Pro version if CPU is 888 and the RAM increase 256 Gig, and Dual SIM slot a must.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview