News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Spectre x360 14: Stylus, great keyboard, 3:2 OLED screen

Started by Redaktion, June 02, 2021, 22:30:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The HP Spectre x360 14 is a 2-in-1 device which features a Tiger Lake CPU, two Thunderbolt 4 ports and a 13.5-inch OLED touchscreen with a 3:2 aspect ratio. The touchscreen can recognise inputs from the included HP Tilt Pen and fingers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Spectre-x360-14-Stylus-great-keyboard-3-2-OLED-screen.542364.0.html

_MT_

In the photos, is it really a blue body and not a black one? I was curious what the blue looks like.

totototo

I have this laptop at work.

The title should be "great keyboard and screen, terrible everthing else"

Honnestly the worst laptop I've ever used.
The design is nice but I have constant hardware/software problems.

Sometimes the poweradapter fails to charge the laptop, or it says it is charging but it isn't and the battery drains.

Quite often it just refuses to start or stop alltogether.
I press the power button, screen stays black for 10mins, I have to do a hard reset.

I've already tried a format and clean install so I guess it's a bios/firmware/hardware issue.

Basicaly just a piece of expensive and good looking crap

Sidney Johnson

I have had this laptop for months and haven't had ANY of the problems a previous poster mentioned. One person's laptop may not be representative of the entire fleet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview