News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED Laptop Review: Perfect for Content Creators?

Started by Redaktion, June 02, 2021, 13:37:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new ZenBook Pro Duo UX582 is once again equipped with a secondary display, which is a great addition for content creators. Thanks to the very high performance, however, the laptop is also interesting for other user groups and even surpasses many mobile workstations.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenBook-Pro-Duo-15-OLED-Laptop-Review-Perfect-for-Content-Creators.542630.0.html

TahitiSW

Once again, we see manufacturers leaving out key features, such as the microSD slot in this machine, that surely could have been maintained or included.  A real puzzling decision....if these companies would just take a leap, such as putting in a 1080p webcam and not leaving out microSD, they could sell many more of these.

S.Yu

>Asus implements a tool called OLED Care with several to ensure that static images are shown to long and burn in into display.

...Editor??

undervolter0x0309

I lost faith in that form factor. Just returned by Asus Duo 15 se because my wrists were in so much pain trying to get accommodated to this form factor.
I tired really hard and so many different positions for a few months but nothing.

So close yet so far.

S.Yu

Quote from: undervolter0x0309 on June 02, 2021, 23:12:58
I lost faith in that form factor. Just returned by Asus Duo 15 se because my wrists were in so much pain trying to get accommodated to this form factor.
I tired really hard and so many different positions for a few months but nothing.

So close yet so far.
Really? I haven't had too much of an issue typing on a compact BT keyboard, I imagine this should feel similar because the BT keyboard doesn't have a wrist rest either and I place it close to me......then again I sometimes put it in my lap with the screen on the desk, so that's different.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview