News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ASUS ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition: World's first 15.6-inch laptop with an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX and Radeon RX 6800M launches

Started by Redaktion, June 01, 2021, 05:01:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ASUS has revealed the ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition, a 15.6-inch laptop that combines two of AMD's most powerful laptop components. The G15 Advantage Edition will be available with up to a Ryzen 9 5900HX and a Radeon RX 6800M, with the latter capable of operating at up to 2,300 MHz.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ASUS-ROG-Strix-G15-Advantage-Edition-World-s-first-15-6-inch-laptop-with-an-AMD-Ryzen-9-5900HX-and-Radeon-RX-6800M-launches.541837.0.html

ZODD

I like the idea of this laptop but early reviews are all over the place with performance numbers . Dave2D says it outperformed a RTX 3080  but Jarrod's Tech shows it's not even RTX 3070 performance levels and at times well below that ( Personally I think Jarrod's Tech does more in depth reviews and analysis ) Even Toms Hardware quick review shows it around RTX 3070 levels and at times out performed by a Razer Blade Pro ( RTX 3070 ).
Only saving grace is its much more affordable than Nvidia counterparts         ( supposedly) but  still scratching my head what to make of the performance numbers at minimum it should be around 130W RTX 3070 levels but in reality it's not there yet with early reviews.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview