News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New renders show a new Mac Pro with a radically different size and decent connectivity

Started by Redaktion, May 30, 2021, 16:40:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The next Mac Pro released by Apple is projected to drop considerably in volume should it ship with one of the OEM's in-house processors. Now, SvetApple has modelled how this PC might look in its latest high-quality renders. It shows a chassis much shorter than fans of the device might be used to, although there is still room for up to 8 USB type C ports, not to mention the classic handles.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-renders-show-a-new-Mac-Pro-with-a-radically-different-size-and-decent-connectivity.541737.0.html

Will C

Valantar

Wow, those are some bad renders. I mean, that design is terrible, even for these "hey, look what I pulled out of my rear" fan render "news" posts. Handles look dumb at that size, vent pattern is disproportionate, overall dimensions are kind of weird, I/O is way too good for Apple .... this is never, ever happening.

Cai

I HAD to know better, let's just Ban you from my feed. Jesús!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview