News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xperia 1 III release date possibly delayed and camera configuration reveals Samsung to Sony sensor switch

Started by Redaktion, May 25, 2021, 10:06:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

There is a rumor that the release date for the Sony Xperia 1 III flagship smartphone has been delayed. Sony has been quite vague about shipping schedules for the Xperia 1 III so far. In addition, it seems the Japanese company decided to change the camera configuration in the upcoming phone in comparison to its predecessor's chosen sensor equipment.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xperia-1-III-release-date-possibly-delayed-and-camera-configuration-reveals-Samsung-to-Sony-sensor-switch.540794.0.html

Gavin Lee

I would've bought this phone instead of the s21 Ultra but Sony being Sony this device never came. Come on Sony sort it out.

S.Yu

Jamie

I swear to god. its that simple. anounce -> pre-order on same day -> and then about one month until release. everyone would be so happy. this is one of the reasons people dont buy sony, and i hate it, because i was a sony xperia fan since day one. and i really wanna have that phone but im seriously consider buying another oneplus or iPhone...

Chuck007

Another DOA Sony phone.  I really want them to succeed but boy, their release schedule is just dreadful.  They will essentially be pitting themselves directly with new Samsung Fold+SE devices and the new iPhone.   

buz

Waited long for this and eventually picked up a s21 from a carrier offer.
Bet there will be many like me whom sony will keep losing. Not sure if they even expect to profit in the smartphone market,

Thefizzlee

Sony..... Im a big fan, been using their phones since the Xperia S non stop and have the 5II right now, a phone they launched right, they announced it and a couple weeks later it was available, now why do they ruin it again with the 1 iii, it's like they don't want to be a smartphone front runner again?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview