News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor MagicBook 14 laptop review: i7 Tiger Lake at the same level as the Ryzen model

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2021, 23:29:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

This year's update of the Honor MagicBook 14 brings Intel's Tiger Lake processors to the compact notebook. In our test configuration, we therefore compare Intel's Core i7-1165G7 with the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U that Honor used in last year's model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-MagicBook-14-laptop-review-i7-Tiger-Lake-at-the-same-level-as-the-Ryzen-model.540670.0.html

Amiba Gelos

How pathetic to compare a 1200 dollar i7 model with a 700 dollar R5 without mentioning the price of R5 at all?! It's just outrageous to claim anything between tiger-lake and "Ryzen" without context. Conversely, uninformed readers may assume equality between a 3500U and 1165g7 after seeing the title and make a bad purchase.

Plz stop this kind of clickbait. It undermines your hard work and credibility of NBC.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview