News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

More details of the Pixel 6 series and Pixel 6a revealed; hardware, pricing, expected launch dates

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2021, 18:30:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google is set to release three smartphones in the near future: the Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6, and the Pixel 6a. Max Weinbach of Android Police, in a new podcast, has now revealed some details of the phones, with notable takeaways including hardware decisions, and pricing hints.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/More-details-of-the-Pixel-6-series-and-Pixel-6a-revealed-hardware-pricing-expected-launch-dates.540660.0.html

Carl

I guess I'm stupid, but how can the Pixel 5a be renamed the Pixel 4a 5G, when there is already a Pixel 4a 5G?

Royce Quezada

I think you misunderstood. It said the Pixel 5a would be a rebadged Pixel 4a 5G, meaning it's pretty much the same phone as the 4a 5G, but with a new name.

Rash

I guess pixel doing another mistake on battery by making it under 5000mah and price over £500, I can bet on it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview