News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

CoryxKenshin autographed PlayStation 4 hits eBay for US$25,000

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2021, 16:44:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although there is nothing special about it hardware-wise, the Slim 1 TB PlayStation 4 autographed by the popular online player CoryxKenshin is now up for sale on eBay with a starting price of no less than US$25,000. However, there are two days left and no bids have been placed so far.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/CoryxKenshin-autographed-PlayStation-4-hits-eBay-for-US-25-000.540669.0.html

Andy M

I didn't even know who this so-called "probably one of the most popular player" was before today.

An0n

Quote from: Andy M on May 23, 2021, 16:55:56
I didn't even know who this so-called "probably one of the most popular player" was before today.
Yeah, literally - who the f**k is this guy, and more importantly - why the f**k NBC has article about it?

Please, don't post any junk article like this one again next time. If there were article rating, I'd be glad to rate it -10.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: An0n on May 23, 2021, 21:09:54
Quote from: Andy M on May 23, 2021, 16:55:56
Yeah, literally - who the f**k is this guy, and more importantly - why the f**k NBC has article about it?

Please, don't post any junk article like this one again next time. If there were article rating, I'd be glad to rate it -10.
Well, he's popular in his niche. A new name for you? It was a new name for me as well, to be honest. However, if you think this is junk, why do you read it? When I bump into topics that I don't care about, I just move on. P.S. The article is mainly about the most expensive PlayStation 4 around, not about the one who has his autograph on it.

isoryan

Quote from: An0n on May 23, 2021, 21:09:54
Quote from: Andy M on May 23, 2021, 16:55:56I didn't even know who this so-called "probably one of the most popular player" was before today.

Cry about it pussy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview