News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD notebook silicon roadmap between 2020 and 2022 leaks with details on Rembrandt, Barcelo and Dragon Crest series

Started by Redaktion, May 21, 2021, 17:24:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An AMD roadmap detailing the company's upcoming laptop processors has leaked. The roadmap highlights Rembrandt H, Rembrandt U, Barcelo U and Dragon Crest. Apparently, AMD has axed Van Gogh APUs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-notebook-silicon-roadmap-between-2020-and-2022-leaks-with-details-on-Rembrandt-Barcelo-and-Dragon-Crest-series.540351.0.html

kek

By "Premium Form Factors", they are probably talking about 1 dozen of Thinkpad models and some Asus Gaming machines lol.

We are almost two years later, and even Renoir still has supply issues, so I sincerely doubt any new silicon model will improve this

Anonymousgg

The Hardcard

Quote from: Anonymousgg on May 21, 2021, 18:18:32
Would Van Gogh have beaten Cezanne in gaming? This way, they don't have to find out.

They would know at the time of the design. You can probably just say no, given that design target TDP was 9 W. So probably four or five CUs.

8&8

Anonymousgg

Quote from: The Hardcard on May 21, 2021, 20:52:54
They would know at the time of the design. You can probably just say no, given that design target TDP was 9 W. So probably four or five CUs.

With only 4 CPU cores, I don't see why it can't have up to 8 CUs.  As opposed to up to 12 CUs in Rembrandt. Guess we'll find out when Dragon Crest comes out.

Quote from: 8&8 on May 21, 2021, 21:12:58
personally i was thinking rembrandt as Zen3 refresh coming this year, example in october...

You were the only one who thought that. Cezanne launched in January.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview