News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xbox Game Pass rumors focus on potential unions with Nintendo Switch and Electronic Arts

Started by Redaktion, May 20, 2021, 11:02:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xbox Game Pass has been in the news a lot lately thanks to details revealed in the ongoing Epic Games v. Apple legal showdown. While this has stirred up rumors about a potential Nintendo union, Game Pass has also been connected with Electronic Arts by a somewhat hit-and-miss games informer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xbox-Game-Pass-rumors-focus-on-potential-unions-with-Nintendo-Switch-and-Electronic-Arts.540286.0.html

Daniel Eriksson

I have zero interest in Microsofts consumer-unfriendly game renting service and I hope it stays far away from the Nintendo Switch so Nintendo can keep focusing on a real decent games distrubution method like now. Games rotating out, only being available a short while, would stress me to no end. I prefer buying real games that I can play whenever and however I want, and most importantly, I can keep playing several years from now even if a certain service dies out or I don't have an active internet connection at the moment or whatever. Game Pass really is a stupid idea and I'm very worried the game industry will become whatever the TV business is right now, where you need at least 10 different accounts just to be able to play the games you want...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview