News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Offline Spotify playback is finally coming to Wear OS, but Garmin may still have the edge

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2021, 15:58:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google and Spotify have finally got around to integrating offline playback on Wear OS, now Wear. However, it seems that Garmin smartwatches will still have more Spotify functionality than their Wear OS rivals.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Offline-Spotify-playback-is-finally-coming-to-Wear-OS-but-Garmin-may-still-have-the-edge.540132.0.html

henry smith

For the offline Spotify playback feature, it is not available on some devices. But here you can use the tool DRmare Music Converter for Spotify to help you. It is a tool that can convert and download music from Spotify to plain audio formats for using on any device without any limit.

JohmWeems

It is such good news. I have been using AudKit Spotify to MP3 Converter to download and convert Spotify songs to MP3 files before the integration of Spotify and Wear OS. Now I can directly access my Spotify library.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview