News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo has an amazing deal on its ThinkBook 13s Gen 2 right now for $725 USD with 11th gen Core i5, 16:10 1600p IPS display, Thunderbolt 4, and 16 GB RAM

Started by Redaktion, May 18, 2021, 06:13:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

If you're in the market for a lean 13.3-inch Ultrabook without needing to spend four digits, then this ThinkBook 13s sale is looking like a solid solution especially since it supports Thunderbolt 4 docks and devices.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-has-an-amazing-deal-on-its-ThinkBook-13s-Gen-2-right-now-for-725-USD-with-11th-gen-Core-i5-16-10-1600p-IPS-display-Thunderbolt-4-and-16-GB-RAM.539851.0.html

Fred

On the surface, a good deal. But if the screen has PWM, I'd just return it.
Does it have PWM? You don't know.
It's just sad when people hype products they don't know about.

jessebb22

Only on sale in America though, which sucks.  Put it on sale in Canada as well please.  The sales usually match up, but not this time.

At least Canada gets the new version of this laptop with the LED screen and the 1 TB SSD.  That one isn't showing up in America yet.

Dorby

Quote from: jessebb22 on May 19, 2021, 04:15:00
Only on sale in America though, which sucks.  Put it on sale in Canada as well please.  The sales usually match up, but not this time.

At least Canada gets the new version of this laptop with the LED screen and the 1 TB SSD.  That one isn't showing up in America yet.
Use a mail package forwarding service. You can pretty much buy anything in the U.S from anywhere in the world.

Rutles

Quote from: Dorby on May 19, 2021, 07:25:58
Quote from: jessebb22 on May 19, 2021, 04:15:00

Use a mail package forwarding service. You can pretty much buy anything in the U.S from anywhere in the world.
paying VAT and tolls is not worth it

Dorby

TGL i5,16GB, TB4, 16:10 QHD, 1.26 kg laptop for just $900 USD (after VAT + Shipping)? I'd say it's worth it as one of the best budget Intel ultrabooks in the world.
This exact model costs nearly $1,300 USD in my country so I'd say with the discount this thing is a steal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview