News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Latest Dell G15 gaming laptop on sale with GeForce RTX 3060 graphics, 120 Hz IPS display, and 10th gen Core i7 for $1173 USD

Started by Redaktion, May 14, 2021, 06:33:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new Dell laptop is a full-on chassis update from last year's G3 15 series with features derived from the Alienware m15. Its thicker gen-to-gen design should hopefully provide superior cooling potential than last year's model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Latest-Dell-G15-gaming-laptop-on-sale-with-GeForce-RTX-3060-graphics-120-Hz-IPS-display-and-10th-gen-Core-i7-for-1173-USD.539563.0.html

Mark Steele

I ordered the Ryzen edition with the Ryzen 7 5800H and the 3060 a few days ago. I'm really banking on the cooling issue being fixed because otherwise they're solid laptops and they don't stick out as much as other "gaming" brands do.

Superguy

Looks like a pretty good value for the money.  Would love to see a review as my son's looking to buy a laptop soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview