News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Xiaomi Mi A3 receives May 2021 security patch update; 13 critical or high CVEs addressed

Started by Redaktion, May 14, 2021, 01:33:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Mi A3 is near the end of its software support, but it has still picked up the May 2021 security patch update. V12.0.9.0.RFQMIXM is rolling out now as an OTA and addresses over a dozen critical or high CVEs for the device.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Xiaomi-Mi-A3-receives-May-2021-security-patch-update-13-critical-or-high-CVEs-addressed.539460.0.html

LL

Why you say that? MiA3 came a year after MiA2 also it should have 2  Android upgrade version.

Jibber

I believe they stated it was to receive three years of monthly updates, i.e. ending July 2022.

FARZEEN

Misleading article...

Mi A3 is promised three year security updates as per Android one update policy. And two years of Major OS updates, which is complete. Therefore, the support is expected until July 2022.

Digichan

Quote from: LL on May 14, 2021, 02:38:23
Why you say that? MiA3 came a year after MiA2 also it should have 2  Android upgrade version.
I Support your statement. It is said that android one devices will get security updates or three years. The statement of May2021 security update for MIA3 is not acceptable

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview