News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 uses a rising keyboard mechanism for enhanced cooling, gets upgraded to Tiger Lake-H and Ampere RTX 30 Laptop GPUs

Started by Redaktion, May 13, 2021, 09:50:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus has refreshed its ROG Zephyrus S17 with new Intel Tiger Lake-H and NVIDIA Ampere RTX 30 Laptop GPU offerings. Unlike the previous generation, the 2021 ROG Zephyrus S17 uses a rising keyboard mechanism for enhanced cooling. Also, the new Zephyrus S17 offers QHD 165 Hz and UHD 120 Hz panel options with no FHD 300 Hz in sight.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-S17-uses-a-rising-keyboard-mechanism-for-enhanced-cooling-gets-upgraded-to-Tiger-Lake-H-and-Ampere-RTX-30-Laptop-GPUs.538624.0.html

Hanzzz

The pictures you provide are useless. If you click on them they are no bigger than in the article. The zoom or full screen options are missing. Picture interface is the most outdated part of your website.

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Hanzzz on May 13, 2021, 11:01:33
The pictures you provide are useless. If you click on them they are no bigger than in the article. The zoom or full screen options are missing. Picture interface is the most outdated part of your website.
They are exactly the ones that are provided in the press release and have been uploaded without editing/compression. There's not much we can do here.

qwert

Quote from: Vaidyanathan on May 13, 2021, 12:58:24
Quote from: Hanzzz on May 13, 2021, 11:01:33
They are exactly the ones that are provided in the press release and have been uploaded without editing/compression. There's not much we can do here.

I think he meant picture size is dependent on the screen size, so if you open a picture on a PC screen you see big picture, but if you open a picture on a smartphone picture is small, and you can't zoom it in to see the details.

xpclient

LL

Very bad idea. I was even thinking to put a transparent cover over my laptop since it is quite difficult to clean the keyboard.

Tomáš

I noticed the price in Slovak shop. ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS S17 GX703HS-K4019T Intel i9-11900H 17.3" WQHD matný 165Hz RTX3080/16G 32GB 2TB SSD WL BT Cam W10 CS.

Price:3 756.79 €
bez DPH 3 130.66 € - without tax

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview