News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony WF-1000XM4 high-resolution marketing images leak in two colours; compact charging case, matte finish and memory foam ear tips seemingly confirmed

Started by Redaktion, May 12, 2021, 15:31:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to a new leak, Sony plans to release the WF-1000XM4 in two colours. Both colours appear to have a matte finish and memory foam ear tips, both upgrades over the WF-1000XM3. The WF-1000XM4's charging case is a lot smaller than its predecessor's, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-WF-1000XM4-high-resolution-marketing-images-leak-in-two-colours-compact-charging-case-matte-finish-and-memory-foam-ear-tips-seemingly-confirmed.539229.0.html

Mark15

Can't wait, The 3000Xm3 were the best sounding earbuds I have ever owned. But for the love of god Sony..... stop with the ugly copper/brass color branding and accents. I hate it.

S.Yu

Valantar

Have I lost my marbles, or are those copper lugs plugs for replaceable IEM cables? If this is a TWS plug set that can also be used wired, that is a huge benefit for longevity and flexibility.

S.Yu

Quote from: Valantar on May 13, 2021, 10:22:41
Have I lost my marbles, or are those copper lugs plugs for replaceable IEM cables? If this is a TWS plug set that can also be used wired, that is a huge benefit for longevity and flexibility.
Too good to be true, unlikely for its price range, and I don't think it's ergonomic for cables to be attached there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview