News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ASUS ZenFone 8 renders and specifications leak, confirming a conventional and not so compact design

Started by Redaktion, May 06, 2021, 14:33:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Renders and specifications of the ZenFone 8 have leaked, nixing the notion that ASUS plans to launch a ZenFone 8 mini next week. The ZenFone 8 will still be on the smaller side, although it forgoes the flip camera for which the ZenFone series has become known. The ZenFone 8 will have a Snapdragon 888 SoC and three cameras, with two on the rear.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ASUS-ZenFone-8-renders-and-specifications-leak-confirming-a-conventional-and-not-so-compact-design.537655.0.html

kek

I like that design. Looks super clean and comfortable to hold. Hopefully they will price it right

Guy with a G6

Not compact, but perhaps the most compact phone with a Snapdragon 888 and at least normal sized. Tremendously excited here.

That said, based on the way these things usually go, the final release will reveal that it's $1800 and forgoes a fingerprint sensor in favor of advanced DNA recognition that allows you to unlock your phone by licking it!

Seriously, after holding off on a phone for almost a couple years now, this I am ready to buy. Just gotta confirm all those leaks plus:
1. Priced below OnePlus 9 (maybe = if they really nail everything else...)
2. Normal, functional fingerprint sensor
3. MicroSD (...okay, I MIGHT let this slide if everything else is perfect).
4. No crazy dealbreakers or general !@#$-ups like lousy cameras/battery life

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview