News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite specs sheet surfaces online

Started by Redaktion, May 05, 2021, 14:39:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Most likely set to arrive before the end of the month, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite should hit the market with a full HD display and Android 11-based firmware. Both variants (WiFi only and WiFi + cellular) will use a MediaTek processor, and multiple country-specific models are also in the cards.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A7-Lite-specs-sheet-surfaces-online.537570.0.html

SamsungFan

I love the Samsung tablets! I am on my 2nd one, the S6 Lite.  I do have a desktop and I dislike laptops. They are large and cumbersome.  My tablet can function as a laptop as I have a keyboard case. It also functions as a camera where I can take it out of its magnetic case and go with it. It will fit in my purse. We do not have cellular service where we live but we do have wifi via a dish. This provides ample internet for what I do. Love the Samsung tablets!!!

AnonymousA

1. Google have to do something about Android apps for tablets. They acted totally selfish since they dropped the nexus tablets.
2. Samsung and other manufacturers need to make higher quality Android tablets (soc's, screens). No, cheap mediatek soc's suck big time, and a dirt-cheap ips won't cut it either- that's for toddlers to play with. There's no good entry level and mid-range tablet in the android space. Their sales strategy pushes the consumer into premium space for a decent tablet experience - the likes of S7. And no, the S5e and S6 Lite are choppy enough to ruin the experience with their very old and cheap soc's. And these are considered mid-range.. These should have been entry level tablets. About the S7 series, they're just as expensive if not more expensive than the iPads and Apple is known for their premium pricing (at least their post-sales services are top notch compared to Samsung's).
3. Samsung need to quit reinventing the wheel (they already have from Google). Like having their own apps overlapping with Google's. They are greedy and want to have their "ecosystem" with galaxy store and Bixby. For most of their customers, this is annoying and useless.
4. For better or worse, Apple is much more consistent with their tablets and that's why they practically own the tablet market right now. No hiccups, no lag, great overall experience. And that's coming from an android user. Apple offers a more consistent experience across the line-up and quite a lot of apps are specifically built with tablets in mind. Sure, their fs is weak, the OS is not as customizable and flexible as Android.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview