News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intrepid YouTuber fits an entire 61-key mechanical keyboard into a 2008 MacBook Pro

Started by Redaktion, May 04, 2021, 16:12:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A YouTube content creator successfully managed to install an entire Royal Kludge RK61 mechanical keyboard into a 2008 MacBook Pro. While the keyboard and MacBook Pro work without any issues, it is impossible to close the lid given the keyboard's size.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intrepid-YouTuber-fits-an-entire-61-key-mechanical-keyboard-into-a-2008-MacBook-Pro.537331.0.html

Really?

Quote from: ZODD on May 04, 2021, 17:05:05
I'm all ip for customizing your things but this is just retarded

Spoken like a 12 year old using that word as an insult.

MOFO

Quote from: Really? on May 04, 2021, 21:24:22

Last I checked retarded was in the dictionary,  maybe if you weren't such a snowflake a word that is commonly used wouldn't hurt your fee fees so much.
Get a life and grow a pair

Zycamaniac

How is that functionality different than tossing a keyboard on top of your laptop?

If you can't close the lid, it doesn't fit.

IWreckedYourMom

Quote from: MOFO on May 04, 2021, 22:35:38

Last I checked retarded was in the dictionary,  maybe if you weren't such a snowflake a word that is commonly used wouldn't hurt your fee fees so much.

Idiot. What he meant was retarded is only used as an insult by someone with childish thinking. No mention that it wasn't a word and only that it is being used incorrectly. Learn English before you comment, loser. Retards are better people than your fatfuck face LMAO.

IWreckedYourMom

Quote from: MOFO on May 04, 2021, 22:35:38

Idiot. What he meant was retarded is only used as an insult by someone with childish thinking. No mention that it wasn't a word and only that it is being used incorrectly. Learn English before you comment, loser. Retards are better people than your fatfuck face LMAO.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview