News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy Tab S7+ owners are still reporting the green tint bug, and that Samsung has done little about it

Started by Redaktion, April 29, 2021, 22:53:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy Tab S7+ (or Plus) is a 2020 premium Samsung device with an AMOLED display. Unfortunately, as such, it has reportedly run afoul of the "green tint" issue. Some customers claim to have faced this on-screen blemish for months, and that the OEM has yet to push a definitive solution of any kind as yet.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-Tab-S7-owners-are-still-reporting-the-green-tint-bug-and-that-Samsung-has-done-little-about-it.536307.0.html

John R

This is hardly a new problem, near-black uniformity has been very poor in Samsung's OLED tablets for a few generations now. I can guess the orientation my Tab S4 is in the dark just by looking at the screen, as the top-left cornet is much, much brighter than the bottom-right one.

AnonymousA

Can you post or link a picture of it? Thanks

Looking at the S7+ but I'm reluctant to pull the trigger due to the screen issues some people report (uniformity, black crush, green tint, defects).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview