News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad 1 11ADA05 in the review: Hand-held

Started by Redaktion, April 27, 2021, 10:38:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo's 11.6-incher does not have a convincing hardware configuration on board. However, the device offers silent operation, a one-year MS Office 365 Personal license and a low price level (279 Euros/~$337). Windows 10 Home in S mode serves as the operating system.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-1-11ADA05-in-the-review-Hand-held.535350.0.html

thevisi0nary

This is the biggest piece of s*** of all time and charging $1 for it is a crime.

An0n

Quote from: thevisi0nary on April 27, 2021, 14:05:02
This is the biggest piece of s*** of all time and charging $1 for it is a crime.
I wouldn't say to that however you have a point, most mid ranger phone these days even have better spec than this and charging less. All you have to do, let go Windows, get a external keyboard, an external display, and an external power supply for it.

GeneraISoybeans

Do not get this, there are much better options, even in this price range. if you cannot find one, just go get a used laptop. Do not waste your money on this.

GigaOpinion

Look at these comments dude. Look at them.
Was there a "free lobotomy" offering today that I missed?..

On subject: this generation of IP1 is definitely one to skip. Sorry, Lenovo! Not worth it, unlike with the 2018 14''. AMD 2020 entry-level processors are evidently good, but the lack of USB-C charging and MORE IMPORTANTLY OEM'S HOPE YOU'RE LISTENING, bright IPS display, is a huge mess, and will hurt convenience bigly. Not only always carry your bricky charger around, but also hide from the Sun... Some technology! Though I'm sure Lenovo understand and will tend to this next year.

Right now, Duet 3i is well worth the extra ~$150, yes, even with its "ageing" GLK-R, which is faster than this Zen+ burp anyway (LOL). I'm actually positive that the premium is for AMD silicon. "Amazingly meaningless devices", Inc. Making budget solutions premium, since 2017!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview