News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Smartphone Review - Another chapter in a success story

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2021, 22:14:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy A52 5G is an updated version of one of the most successful Samsung smartphones. It comes with a price hike, which puts it above the 400-Euro (~$480) mark for the first time. Read our review to learn why it is still worth every cent.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A52-5G-Smartphone-Review-Another-chapter-in-a-success-story.533440.0.html

supplicant

Why do these 'budget' 5G phones only support 802.11ac, when the chipsets support 802.11ax? I don't get it.

Filip

IMO. The price is too high for this phone. I have tried both A52/A72 and Poco F3. The Pocophone feels way better despite being slightly cheaper. Much faster, better haptics, nicer looking etc. I an not a gamer but F3 stills feel like a better phone anyway. For instaince, the overal system fluidity and app launching speed is important even if you do not play games. You get almost flagship experience on F3 while A52 and A72 feels like typical midrange phones. Further, I do not think the camera is that much better on A52. Perhaps slitghly better in low light.

Veno

I am wondering regarding PWM isn't it supposed to be twice more when the screen is set to 120Hz compared to 60Hz? Or there is no connection between PWM OLED brightness control and the Screen Refresh Rate?

vertigo

The best thing about the A51, and the only reason to get it over the A71, was the smaller size, and now with the A52 they've made it larger, so it's essentially comparable to the A71, making it even more redundant.

LK

Are you sure the screen is Gorilla Glass 3? The official site corning . com says it has GG5.

Is it a typo or does Europe get worse version of the glass?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview