News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

M1 iPad Pro vs Snapdragon 888 Tab S8: Apple's new tablet can potentially destroy the future Samsung slate in synthetic benchmark testing

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2021, 18:31:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Potential synthetic benchmark scores for the 2021 iPad Pro with M1 Apple Silicon have been produced based on Cupertino's claims of 50% faster CPU and 40% faster graphics. Such is the likely performance strength of the M1 iPad Pro that it could blast the future Snapdragon 888-powered Samsung Tab S8 out of the water.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/M1-iPad-Pro-vs-Snapdragon-888-Tab-S8-Apple-s-new-tablet-can-potentially-destroy-the-future-Samsung-slate-in-synthetic-benchmark-testing.533635.0.html

opelit

Keep in mind that Samsung still is to show its chips with RDNA iGPU. Which is 3x faster than current one.

Max Dillinger

I'm so happy, that the new IPADs have the M1 chip. That's an long needed upgrade!
I use last years model and it's so slow in XCode and Finalcut ...  ::)

Jokes aside:
Both tablets are fast.
Only difference: The IPad is not able to utilize the Speed.
I would be happy to change my A12Z with an SD 820 for an IPadOS upgrade. Or with a S7 if I was not tapped in the Apple ecosystem...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview